A Hot Start Conditioner is a closed, insulated and heated mixing chamber, in which a mixture is heated with dry steam by a shaft which can rotate in two directions. Generously sized paddles, adjustable in both height and pitch, create a homogeneous mixture and a hygienic process. Two PT 100 temperature sensors register the preset temperature after which the electro-pneumatically controlled flap of the outlet is opened.
Features Hot Start Conditioner
- Mixer housing in AISI 304, Base plate construction in heavy duty steel.
- Solid mixer shaft in AISI 304 with interchangeable paddles, adjustable in both height and pitch.
- Paddle holders in AISI 304, paddles in Hardox.
- Interchangeable built-in scrapers at endplates.
- Electro-pneumatically controlled flap in outlet.
- Directly driven by gear motor or timing belt-driven by electric motor. Gear motor must always be controlled by frequency converter! Exclusive frequency converter.
- Large inspection doors with safety switch.
- 2 temperature sensors PT 100.
- 1x 3” steam inlet and 2x 1½” inlet for liquids.
- Mixer housing, inspection doors and outlet insulated with rock-wool.
- Electric heating system with adjustable thermostat 30-110 °C.