The stainless-steel single conditioner mixer has large paddles whose height and angle can be adjusted to provide homogeneous mixing and a hygienic process.
The robust, low-maintenance machine can be combined with a feeder screw and steam set and contributes to an optimum absorption of steam and liquids.
There is a choice of two options: a standard conditioner mixer and an insulated, electrically heated version which minimizes the formation of condensation and premature cooling.
The details in development and engineering make the difference in this conditioner. Generously sized paddles, adjustable in both height and pitch, create a homogeneous mixture and a hygienic process.
Features Single Conditioner
- Mixer housing in AISI 304, base plate construction in heavy duty steel.
- Solid mixer shaft in AISI 304 with interchangeable paddles, adjustable in both height and pitch.
- Paddle holders in AISI 304, paddles in Hardox.
- Built-in scrapers at endplates.
- Stuffing box sealings on mixer shaft.
- Closed shaft bearings on spacers outside the housing.
- Direct drive by gear motor or V-belt driven by electric motor. Suitable for frequency control.
- Large inspection doors with safety switch.
- Temperature sensor PT 100.
- 1 Steam inlet 3” and 2 liquid inlets 1½”.
- Electric heat tracing system, insulated with rock-wool (optional).