Would you like to receive more information about our
- Improved pellet quality.
- Increased capacity.
- Extreme flexibility in choice of raw materials.
- Optimum absorption of steam and liquids.
- Up to 10% addition of liquid dosing.
- Temperature up to 110° Celsius.
- Homogeneous mixing and distribution of raw materials.
- Hygienic process, easy to clean.
- Low maintenance costs due to minimal wear.
- Robust construction of the housing.
- Simple design.
- Simple operation and integration into existing automation systems.
- Less kWh/Ton with respect to double pelleting or expanding.