High Efficiency line
The PTN crumble technology is based on two large, independently driven rollers. That ensures an optimum result of minimum fines with maximum crumble.
An integrated control valve ensures an even flow to an axially riffled proportioning roller, manufactured from solid steel.
Large-scale axially and radially riffled crumble rollers rotate slowly, at different speeds in opposite directions, and cut the pellet to a crumble.
Using accurate remote measurement, the large 300 mm crumble rollers guarantee an optimum result. Automatic roller adjustment increases the efficiency and simplifies the adjustment of the roller during production.
- Housing manufactured from mild steel
- Solid steel proportioning roller with axial riffles
- Two solid 300 mm axially and radially riffled crumble rollers from chrome steel of hartguss
- Rollers independently driven and at different speeds
- Transmission via V-belts.
- Accurate adjustment of crumble size
- Manual of automatic roller adjustment
- Analogue read-outs accurate to 0,1 mm
- Safety provision via disk springs against foreign objects
- Heavy duty, closed shaft bearings
- Inspection hatch with safety switch
- Level indication included
- Two-component silk matt finish RAL 6016/1013
High Efficiency Line
The development of our new High Efficiency line (HE) concentrated not only on higher performances and a more hygienic design but also lower energy consumption. The new HE line gives excellent access to all maintenance areas.
With this HE line PTN is making a new step forward.
High Efficiency features
- More capacity with same energy level
- Frequency controlled dual rotation feeder (by-pass function)
- Disk springs
- Rollers are exchangeable from front and the side
- 50% more revision options of the rollers
- Easy maintenance access